For water and sewer services, as well as billing inquiries, contact Environmental Development Partners.

For questions about property appraisals, contact Harris County Appraisal District (“HCAD”).

For questions about tax payments, contact Tax Tech, Inc.

Send Us a Message

    Requests for Public Information

    Requests for public information must be submitted to the District by one of the approved methods and addresses listed below:

    • By mail: Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 120
      c/o Allen Boone Humphries LLP
      3200 Southwest Freeway, Ste. 2600, Houston, Texas 77027
    • By e-mail:
    • In person: Same as mailing address.
    • By electronic transmission through the District’s website contact form: